Cranberry Pinwheels. Spread evenly on tops of tortillas. In small bowl, stir together cranberries and onions. Sprinkle evenly over cream cheese spread.
Once the cream cheese is soft, stir it with a. Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Feta Pinwheels, a simple appetizer that would be great for a Holiday party. Cranberry-Turkey Pinwheels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Cranberry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pinwheels
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 5 ounces of dried cranberries.
- You need 4-10 inch of flour tortillas.
These Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels are my most asked for and loved Christmas cookie-dessert! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. These cranberry pinwheels are a great hors-d'oeuvre to serve year round, but they are especially perfect for the holidays. The dried red cranberries and the green scallions make them look really.
Cranberry Pinwheels step by step
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese, green onions and dried cranberries..
- Divide mixture evenly into four parts and spread on the tortillas..
- Roll each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, then cut into one inch slices..
- Serve and enjoy!.
These Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels are delightful. The classic turkey and cranberry combo stars once more in a must-try Crescent pinwheel appetizer from Chef Marcel Cocit. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are a fabulous, festive appetizer to display for guests. Of all the pretty appetizers I have on hand for the holidays, these Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are definitely one of the. CRANBERRY FETA PINWHEELS — Dried cranberries, feta and green onions are rolled in tortillas then sliced for a festive holiday appetizer.