Breakfast Quesadilla. This easy breakfast quesadilla recipe is so delicious! Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com. Breakfast Quesadillas Are The Better And Easier Alternative to Breakfast Burritos!
Serve on a plate with sour cream and pico de gallo or salsa (or grab them and head out the door!). This breakfast quesadilla recipe is delicious. It's full of healthy fats, including almond butter and coconut oil, that supports healthy hormones and also curbs any sweet cravings! You can have Breakfast Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
- You need of Flour Tortilla (8" in diameter).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Ground white pepper.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (mexican cheese, cheddar or mozzarella).
- You need of Meat (ground sausage, chopped ham, chopped bacon).
These Easy Breakfast Quesadillas are filled with fluffy scrambled eggs, green peppers, bacon and cheddar cheeses, all enveloped between two crispy tortilla shells. I had originally tried making this Breakfast Quesadilla with scrambled eggs, but when it came time to eat it, huge chunks of eggs kept falling out of the tortillas all over the floor. Flip both quesadillas and keep cooking on low/medium-low heat until the cheese is all melted and you can't go another minute without sinking. While quesadillas are great hand-held foods, you do have to watch for dripping As for what to put in breakfast quesadillas, cheese is a given, and while you can use scrambled eggs, I like to use.
Breakfast Quesadilla instructions
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage or bacon until brown. Set aside. If using ham, just heat it up.
- Wipe excess oil. Reduce heat to low..
- Beat eggs and season with salt and white pepper. Add beaten eggs and swirl to spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Cook in low heat until eggs are nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese then cover with tortilla. Use a large spatula to flip the egg over..
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese, then the cooked meat over the half side of the surface..
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Adding a little oil to the pan will help the outside of the tortilla crisp nicely.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm with Pico de Gallo or Salsa..
A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning. Find our quick and easy quesadillas recipes at the Incredible Egg. This recipe for breakfast quesadillas combines cheese, egg and tortillas to make a delicious, family friendly breakfast. This post may contain affiliate links. These breakfast quesadillas are absolute lifesavers (and time-savers!) in the morning.