Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas.
You can have Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas
- It’s 4 of 8-10inch soft tortillas (or wheat chapatis).
- Prepare 4 oz of mushrooms (half of usual diced packs).
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onions (red preferred).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese (Mexican blend) as you like.
- You need of Optional: spinach, available diced veggies.
- You need 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas step by step
- Wash and dice all the veggies into quarter inch or smaller length. Garlic into smaller pieces..
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a saucepan and add onions, fry for a few min until they get a but transparent, add all the veggies and tomatoes.
- Add a teaspoon each of salt, turmeric, curry powder. Mix and fry till the veggies are cooked. Taste and add salt and spices if you I like..
- Spray oil on a skillet (cast-iron works best) with and warm it up.
- Place the tortilla on it for 15sec or just enough to warm one side then turn it over. Spread in layers on half the tortilla: cheese, veggies, and again cheese..
- Once the tortilla is turning brown underneath, fold it over the ingredients. Turn it over. And let it stay on the skillet. Just enough until it is crispy and the cheese is melting.
- Cut into 2-3 slices with a pizza cutter or knife.. serve with salsa or as-is!.