Moist Choco Banana Muffin.
You can have Moist Choco Banana Muffin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Choco Banana Muffin
- You need 4 pieces of Banana (overripe).
- You need 2 pieces of Egg.
- You need 2-1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Iodized Salt.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Butter (softened).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Banana Extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate (chopped).
- Prepare of Oil (for greasing).
Moist Choco Banana Muffin instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F or 190°C..
- Grease the muffin pan with oil, dust with flour, and place muffin liners..
- For the dry ingredients – Sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and set aside..
- For the wet ingredients – Mash the bananas until creamy. Mix in the sugar for about 3 minutes using an electric mixer. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract and banana extract and beat well..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients gradually..
- Fold in the chocolates just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liner about 3/4. Leave 1/4 room for expansion. I used an ice cream scoop for easy transfer. Sprinkle brown sugar on top for some crunch..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean..
- Let cool for a few minutes and take out of the pan. @homebasedchef.