Spanish sauce for omelets. Spanish Omelet (Tortilla de Patatas)The Cookware Geek. salt, medium potatoes, large eggs, onion, olive oil. Spanish Omelet with Fresh Avocado SalsaMyRecipes. Tomato Sauce for QuesadillasMadeleine Cocina. chile peppers, vegetable oil, garlic clove, salt, tomatoes, coriander.
Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. While sauce is cooking, beat together eggs and milk. Cook four small omelets, one at time, in the skillet. You can cook Spanish sauce for omelets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish sauce for omelets
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 11/2 cups of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 6 of olives chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Red pepper.
Make the omelet: Whisk the eggs, a pinch of salt and the scallion in a bowl. Return the skillet to medium heat and drizzle with more oil, if needed. View top rated Spanish sauce for omelet recipes with ratings and reviews. Colin's Honey Garlic Sauce for Wings, Sauces for mixed grill, Homemade Barbecue Sauce for Grilled Ribs Found this recipe on the internet.
Spanish sauce for omelets instructions
- Heat butter add chopped onion green pepper tomatoes seasoning olives and mushrooms.
- Cook until moisture has nearly evaporated.
- Before folding the omelet place a spoonful in center.
- Fold and pour rest of sauce over and around omelet..
It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or cheeses to suit your taste. After cooking it you might want to add ketchup, salsa or hot pepper. I love Spanish Omelets but never knew how to make them. I do have a few suggestion.