"Holiday" French Toast. Christmas breakfast is one of my favorite things ever! I love getting up with my family in our matching pjs (on Harmony's first Christmas!!!) to make french. In a blender, combine bananas, So Delicious Dairy Free Coconutmilk Holiday Nog, cinnamon and vanilla.
Holiday French Toast: What makes a holiday better than family, friends and good food? Add a new page. edit this panel. Wake up to a happy holiday with this delicious kidney-friendly recipe for Holiday Morning French Toast by DaVita renal dietitian Arlene from California. You can cook "Holiday" French Toast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Holiday" French Toast
- You need 3 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/3 cup of eggnog.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of thick slice bread (Panettone).
- Prepare 3 tbs. of crushed walnuts.
- Prepare 2 oz. of breakfast syrup.
- Prepare 2 slices of fresh orange for garnish.
Made with loads of cinnamon, maple syrup, fresh fruit and powdered sugar, this is what it takes to make good holiday French toast. Cut each piece of French toast in half diagonally and plate four halves per serving. Top with Apple Cranberry Compote, a scoop of Pecan Compound Butter and a light drizzle of the Maple Syrup. French toast has other names in its history.
"Holiday" French Toast step by step
- Heat a very large pan over medium heat. Add in the oil (or use leftover bacon grease)..
- Beat the egg in a large wide bowl. [If making more than one serving, add another egg].
- Mix in the eggnog and the spices and whisk this a few times..
- Slice a 1” thick piece of Panettone bread. If desired, you can slice this in half (from top to bottom) to make two slices of bread..
- Dip the bread into the egg batter, let it soak for 2-3 seconds, and then flip the bread over to coat the other side..
- Quickly add the coated slice of bread to the heated pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side. Check for a nice even brown color before flipping it over. [Add oil if needed when doing side two].
- Plate the toast and top with crushed walnuts and syrup. Garnish with orange slices and enjoy..
They include: American toast, German toast and Spanish toast. Featuring Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast, S'mores French Toast, Cinnamon Bun French Toast Tasty's Holiday Recipes. From easy classics to festive new favorites, you'll find them all here. On Valentine's day, have you though about surprising that special somebody with breakfast in bed? French Toast Rolls French Toast Sticks French Toast Bake French Toast Casserole Panettone Panettone French Toast With Caramelized Aples.