Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns. Turn over your hash browns by taking a large plate, placing it on top if the pan and flipping over. Then, slide it back into the pan. Heat the pan, add some olive oil and a tablespoon of brown sugar.
This breakfast casserole with bacon and hash browns is the perfect make-ahead brunch that everyone will reach for. It's got all your favorite breakfast flavors blended in one amazing dish to kickstart your day. If you want to do it right, serve this breakfast casserole on the weekend when you can enjoy it. You can cook Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns
- Prepare 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 6 of rations of bacon.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter.
Ramsay then goes on to fry bacon in brown sugar, butter, salt and pepper and serves on top of the baked egg hash brown. Hash brown baked eggs with candied bacon. The Americans always know a great breakfast, and they love their hash browns. You could make these in a muffin tin to create individual servings, but I like to serve it family-style in one big pan.
Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns instructions
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
Make sure you squeeze out all the moisture. Craving bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns but don't have the energy to make it all? Let your oven do the work for you. I preferred a little more cheese, but In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk until smooth and pour over hash brown mixture. Enter: the bacon and hash brown breakfast casserole.