Blueberry scones. Blueberry scones are a quick and easy breakfast pastry recipe. Since there's no yeast, they go from the mixing bowl to the oven relatively quickly. This Lemon Blueberry Scones recipe is a delightful addition to any breakfast or brunch!
Moist, buttery, and filled with juicy blueberries These blueberry scones are crisp on the outside, moist and buttery in the middle, and. These Blueberry Scones are buttery and filled with juicy fresh blueberries. They are perfect for brunch with tea and coffee, or as a midday snack. You can cook Blueberry scones using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry scones
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Vinilla.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Blueberrys.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of is unsalted butter.
Made with buttermilk, these scones are super tender and. These blueberry scones are tender and flavorful and topped with a tangy lemon glaze! Blueberry Scones are the May Bake-Along! Cut butter into mixture of flour, sugar.
Blueberry scones step by step
- Take flour sugar salt baking powder and cinnamon mix in a medium bowl.
- Now take your blueberrys and put them in a small bowl and sprinkle some sugar on top set aside.
- Mix your egg and milk with the lemon juice also set aside.
- Take the butter and pulse in a food processor with your flour till it crumbles.
- Now mix in your egg lemon milk mixture in our flour crumble also we can now put the berries in.
- Need a ball of dough and cut into whatever shape you want.
- And bake for 20 minutes.
- Now enjoy.
Today's blueberry scones came out so buttery and moist. The pop of blueberries throughout with a slight hint of tanginess from the buttermilk is really something special. Tender, moist Vegan Blueberry Scones with simple glaze are a wonderful addition to any breakfast or brunch! Scones can be pretty dry but that is not the case here. It was going to be blueberry scones this time.