Shrimp boil Louisiana style. This is a traditional Louisiana shrimp boil recipe – don't be afraid to double or triple this recipe to make more servings. Home Recipes Main Dishes Louisiana-Style Shrimp Boil. Drain shrimp mixture, and discard cooking liquid.
The sauce can be cooled and refrigerated for a make-ahead meal. Bring the sauce to a low boil over medium heat, then stir in the shrimp. Make luscious, creamy shrimp and grits for two with this quick Cajun-inspired recipe. You can cook Shrimp boil Louisiana style using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp boil Louisiana style
- You need 1 bag of Crawfish Shrimp & Crab boil in a bag.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Louisiana hot sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cayenne.
- It’s 7 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 bars of butter.
- You need 2 of corn.
- You need of Baby potatoes.
- You need of Lemon.
- Prepare 2 lbs of head-on shrimp.
It's perfect for a romantic breakfast. Louisiana Crawfish Shrimp and Crab Boil in Bag. Don't feel intimidated with the ingredients. It is worth it even if you have to clean the crabs yourself.
Shrimp boil Louisiana style instructions
- Boil corn, baby potatoes, and lemon with one bag of Crawfish Shrimp & Crab boil..
- Once corn and potatoes are cooked, remove them from the pot and add the shrimp..
- Once shrimp is cooked, drain the shrimp but save some of the juice.
- Mix Cajun, Old Bay seasoning, paprika, cayenne, and Louisiana hot sauce in a bowl..
- Melt butter in a small skillet and add chopped garlic cloves, and the mix of seasonings..
- Add the mix on top of the shrimp and add some of the juice used to cook the shrimp and mix together.
Oh well, I was hoping to recreate an authentic Louisiana Style Boil – not today! Don't get me wrong even without the crawfish it was still very. This came out perfect for everyone! The only other thing I can say is to get out your CD of Steve Riley & The Mamou Playboys – Bon Reve – crank it up and Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez (Let the Good Times Roll) Appreciez mon. Instructions for Louisiana boiled shrimp recipe: Put water in large part and turn burner on high to begin heating.