Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet. Then just set the shrimp aside for a bit. Throw cold butter into the food processor.
Bake until the shrimp is opaque and the butter is hot and bubbly. Peel and eat the shrimp, and then encourage guests to dip the bread into the butter in the bottom of the pan. You can prepare them so many different ways, but lemon – garlic is one of the simplest. You can have Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤
- You need 4 pounds of shrimp (you can use frozen) peeled and deveined.
- It’s 2 of lemons, sliced.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter, melted.
- You need 2 packets of dry Italian dressing mix.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
Serve it with roasted One of the quickest and easiest ways to prepare shrimp is to roast them in the oven and simply drizzle with some olive oil, garlic and fresh lemon juice. Bake in preheated oven until the shrimp is opaque and the sauce is bubbling. Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet. In a medium mixing bowl, add the oil, parsley, sea salt, red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon juice.
Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤 instructions
- In a large baking pan place your sliced lemons on the bottom of pan…….
- Place shrimp on top of lemon slices…….
- In a bowl mix together your melted butter, Italian dressing mix, white pepper and cayenne pepper…….
- Spread Italian dressing mix all over shrimp…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until shrimp turn nice and pink…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Turmeric Ginger Chicken Rice Skillet 🌱🍋 This one-pan chi. I love spicy foods, the hotter it is… the better! Jump to the Baked Shrimp Cups Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make them. The shrimp are a little spicy from chili powder, the lime brightens everything up and the arugula keeps the whole thing fresh. You can make the wonton cups in advance, but assemble the.