1 pan shrimp fajitas. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. Easy, healthy, and a family favorite. A one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is great for a weeknight meal or food prep throughout the week.
Shrimp, bell peppers, and jalapeno are tossed with olive oil and fajita seasoning in this quick and easy recipe for sheet pan fajitas. Quick and easy shrimp fajitas in one pan. Serve with tortillas, cilantro, and avocado or any other condiments you like. You can have 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- Prepare 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
Transfer shrimp to a plate, reserving. These lime sheet pan shrimp fajitas are the best weeknight meal! Make everything on the sheet pan and serve in warm tortillas. Fajitas are always a hit at our house but the Chicken & Steak Fajitas definitely take a bit longer to make since the meat needs to marinade and everything goes out on the grill to cook.
1 pan shrimp fajitas step by step
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
I love that everything for this Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe gets cooked on one pan. It sure makes dinner time less hectic and we all get to enjoy a great meal. You don't have to fool with a bunch of different pans and it just super easy. How do I make these Zero Point Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas? Combine all fajita seasonings into a small mixing bowl.