Maida puri. Maida puri/ Maida poori is a quick and simple to make yummy fried Indian bread that stays puffy and soft for longer time. Maida Puri (Poori), also called as Luchi is a fired bread made out of All purpose flour. It is crispy as well as soft.
Puri or poori is delicious recipe for breakfast and its also called fried bread. It is very famous in India and Pakistan and enjoyed at all meal times. Maida is a wheat flour from the Indian subcontinent. You can have Maida puri using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maida puri
- It’s 200 gm of Maida.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Suji.
- It’s 1 tsp of Corn flour.
- You need 100 gm of For stuffing moong dal.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s Pinch of Turmeric seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lal mirch powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Besan ganthiya powder for binding.
Maida Puri, as the name suggests, is Poori made with The taste and texture differ quite a bit and maida puri is best served hot with a spicy curry whereas regular puris make great tiffin box items and. Mix maida, rawa, salt, and a tablespoon of oil or ghee together. Add water little by little and make a smooth dough. Cover with a damp cloth and keep it for at least half an hour.
Maida puri step by step
- For daugh mixing bowlmix maida ghee lal mirch powder (pinch) haldi ajwain salt make daugh like paratha keep aside for ttest now soak moong dal for 3 hours grind and makecrstle paste now in a pan add oil put dal mixer and saute till leavs water cool it add lal mirch powder salt Saunf chat masala garammasala if uwant dryfruits u can do.
- Mix wwll and make balls in maida do make equal portion and makeballs roll out on rolling pan like puri stuffing in puri cover and again make balls nrooll it 1 or 2times like kachori deep fry in oil golden brown serve with green and sweet chatny pyaz hari mirch fry yummy tasty kachori smell is superb.
Method: Take both flour, salt and oil in a bowl, mix well so the oil is well mixed in. Luchi is a deep fried puffed bread from West Bengal and its surrounding states. It is made with maida and traditional fried in ghee. These are also called maida puris and are very soft even after hours of. Puri is around puffed unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly eaten for breakfast or as a light meal.