Whosayna’s Chocolate Croissants.
You can cook Whosayna’s Chocolate Croissants using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Chocolate Croissants
- You need 3 cups(@ cup 250gms) of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of medium sized Cadbury Dairy Milk or Nutella.
- Prepare of Milk (for binding).
Whosayna’s Chocolate Croissants instructions
- Mix yeast, salt, flour and oil, bind using warm milk to soft dough. Let it rise till it's double in size. Spread the dough on working table like a tube and cut in 12 pieces. Roll each piece into till roti, when all done. Brush each roti with soft butter and sprinkle flour. Pile them all up. Sprinkle dry flour and roll into big roti cut in 8 triangles. On each triangle on base put a big piece of dairy milk and start folding from there till u reach the end..
- Place on greased tray, glaze with beaten egg and let it rise. Bake on 200 C in oven till browned up. NB: For coconut cream filling, use nestle cream, icing sugar and desiccated coconut or can use nutella.