Moong dal tikki. Moong Dal Tikki Recipe is an easy Tikki recipe which is made with a delicious combination of Green Peas and Capsicum. You can try this for your monsson evenings with a hot cup of Masala Chai. Learn How To Make Moong Dal Tikki Recipe aka Green Gram Patty Recipe, an Indian Snacks Recipe from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food.
To make perfect oats moong dal tikki make sure while boiling the dal, you do not over boil it as the recipes needs you to grind it into a course paste. Tips for making Oats Moong Dal Tikki: Soaking moong dal makes it cook quicker. Make sure you cook the dal till its mushy but not very runny. You can have Moong dal tikki using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moong dal tikki
- You need 1 cup of boiled thick moong dal.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice flour.
- You need 2 tsp of rava.
- Prepare 1 of carrot grated.
- You need As required of Small piece of capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare As required of Finely chopped green chillies.
- You need As required of Oats for binding.
Dry roast the oats to get rid off its raw smell. Oat and Moong Dal Tikki is the best alternative when you are craving for a healthy snack which your taste buds will love. Chef Bhumika is here with a healthy. Moong Dal is a healthy Indian comfort food prepared from yellow split lentil and many spices.
Moong dal tikki instructions
- In a big bowl add all the ingredients and make a dough..
- Make small rounders and give a tikki shape and shallow fry..
- Ur healthy and delicious tikki is ready..
It is a staple food in India and main source of protein for vegetarians. Chana Dal Tikki Cooksmart Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. Roasted Moong Dal Recipe Diwali Namkeen Recipe Nodeepfryrecipes. Read – Moong Dal Tikki Recipe Moong Dal Ki Tikki Recipe In Hindi By Indian Food Made Easy Moong dal ki tikki or mungi dal ki Learn how to make Baked Moong Dal Tikki's at home with chef Bhumika Bhurani on Rajshri Food.