Homemade Coconut and Semolina Burfi. How to make semolina coconut burfi. Learn step by step with easy way. #semolinacoconutburfi #burfi #sojinariyalkiburfi I will upload new recipes with easy. You can make Coconut laddoo and burfi with just Coconut and no grain.
Generally Freshly grated coconut makes better coconut burfi. so to still get better tasting barfi, I soaked the desiccated coconut in warm milk for about an hour. The coconut absorbs the milk and the texture does to some extent becomes like fresh coconut. When I prepare chutneys or gravies with. You can cook Homemade Coconut and Semolina Burfi using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Coconut and Semolina Burfi
- Prepare 1 Cup of fresh grated coconut.
- You need As needed of Milk (While grinding coconut add little milk. If necessary).
- You need 5 tbsp of Semolina for binding.
- You need as needed of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Traditionally coconut burfi was made with flour or semolina, dried coconut, ghee, sugar and milk which is rarely made these days due to the prolonged There are many quick alternate versions of making coconut barfi and the recipe shared here is one of them. It comes very close to the traditional. Coconut burfi, fudgy traditional Indian sweet prepared with dry desiccated coconut, milk powder sugar and ghee. Traditionally coconut burfi is made with milk or milkmaid but in this recipe I am sharing with you this instant Indian Mithai you can make with simple ingredients in home.
Homemade Coconut and Semolina Burfi instructions
- Grate the coconut and blend it to make a smooth paste. Once it is done. Transfer to a plate. Heat Kadai. First roast the semolina till the raw smell goes off. Transfer to a plate. In the same Kadai. Cook coconut till it becomes dry. Then add semolina. Mix well. There will be no lumps on it. Once it is done. Add cardamom powder and jaggery as needed. Mix it well. Fry till the jaggery dissolves and mix with coconut and semolina. Once it is done..
- Transfer the mixture to a plate. Spread evenly. Then cut the burfi with shape cuter. Once it is done. Decorate the burfi in a beautiful plate. Sprinkle sugar.Ready to serve to your guest..
Semolina and fresh coconut cooked with sugar and yogurt to make these delicious burfis. Spread the semolina mixture evenly in the greased tray. Smoothen the surface with a little water. There is always been a huge craze for Burfi among us. And now get ready to taste the all new and fresh taste of Coconut burfi made from exclusive home made recipe that always had a much attention between snack lovers.