Yellow Pumpkin Fritters. See more ideas about pumpkin fritters, fritters, food. Pumpkin recipe – Fritters, everyone's favorite! Pumpkin fritters – or Pampoen koekies in Afrikaans – are delicious for breakfast or dessert and it's so quick and easy to make!
Download Pumpkin fritters stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Plump little pumpkin fritters with a hint of curry. Pumpkin Fritters- During winters we crave for hot and spicy food. You can have Yellow Pumpkin Fritters using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yellow Pumpkin Fritters
- You need 1 cup of yellow pumpkin cut into medium slices. Steam it till it.
- You need of Become a little tender. Don't mash it.
- You need of For binding.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 2 of green chilli, and 1" ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Oil for shallow frying.
Garma garam stuffed parathas and snacks are the daily demand from the family. Some times low fat snacks are also made like Kuzhi. Pumpkin Fritters- these easy vegetarian fritters are the perfect fall treat for all pumpkin lovers and For the fritters: I wanted a recipe where we could use fresh pumpkin (is similar ways that we often. Light and fluffy pumpkin fritters (pampoen koekies) with caramel sauce.
Yellow Pumpkin Fritters step by step
- For making. Take a bowl. Add gram flour, rice flour, green chilli, ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt and little oil. Mix……. Add water as needed and make a batter dropping consistency..
- Steam the yellow pumpkin and check in between till it become tender. Don't mash it. Transfer to a plate. Cool it. Dip in a batter one by one..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Once the oil is hot. Deep fry the fritters in a batch. Don't over crowd it. Other wise it will break. Fry till it become golden brown in colour. Once it is done. Transfer to a plate. Drain the excess oil in tissue paper..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a beautiful serving plate. Sprinkle a little Mango powder. Ready to serve hot…. Pumpkin fritters to your guest with green chutney.
This recipe handed down to me by my gran is nostalgia on a plate. We do not have canned pumpkin in South Africa, and. Make these pumpkin fritters for a tasty fall treat. These delicious little pumpkin fritters (or drop doughnuts) are an excellent way to enjoy the special seasonal flavor of pumpkin, and they make a. Combine pumpkin and egg, stir in flour, cinnamon, baking powder, Sugar, salt and juice.