SPICY ALOO BONDA. Learn to make Aloo Bonda in simple steps. This is my spicy Haldiram's Aloo Bonda recipe I have already posted a chicken pakora recipe in which I already told you about the batter in future I will. Most common of which is "Aloo Bonda" (Potato Bonda) Bonda has a sweet and a spicy variant.
They are the perfect snack to have with your evening chai or coffee or to serve at. I like bondas and that too aloo bonda a lot. I love aloo bonda with coconut chutney. You can cook SPICY ALOO BONDA using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SPICY ALOO BONDA
- You need 2 of Boiled potatoes mashed.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder or as needed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Green chilli paste or as needed.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Besan for binding.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
Spicy Tasty – [.] vegetables which is then dipped in a gram flour (besan) batter and fried in oil. Aloo Bonda also known as Batata Vada is a savory appetizer made of spicy potato mix which is dipped in a batter and deep fried. These bondas are crispy on the outside and goes well with a cup of. Spicy Aloo Bonda is deep fried savory appetizer made with spicy potato mix.
SPICY ALOO BONDA instructions
- In a bowl. Take boil potato and mashed it with masher. Add chopped onion, garlic and green chilli paste, red chilli powder, a pinch of haldi powder and salt. Mix it properly. And knead a smooth dough. From the dough make a small size ball. Keep aside.In a large bowl. Add besan and add all the dry ingredients. Ginger and garlic paste. Mix…it well. Add water as needed and make a thick batter. In besan batter. Dip the potato ball and dip fry till it become golden brown in colour. Once it is done.
- Transfer to a beautiful serving plate. Garnish with Mango powder and decorate with onion slices. Now it is Ready to serve with………..tomato sauce.
When they are serve hot they are crispy outside and soft inside. This is a very popular street food in Mumbai. Aloo bonda (Potato / Urulakizhangu masala bondas) are very common and yummy evening snack in India. This snack can be easily prepared at home by following these step wise instructions. Aloo Bonda is one of the simple and scrumptious evening snack.