Mixed flour Instant chakli. Chakli recipe that is instant and quick. Chakli is a deep fried snack made from rice flour, gram flour or a mixture of lentil flours. If the dough looks floury, dry or dense, then sprinkle a few teaspoons of water at a time and gently mix it with the dough till you get the correct consistency.
This is extremely important for that crispy chakli. Mix the oil into the flour mix using your fingers. Add ¼ cup of hot. chaklis. you may very well use other shapers as per your choice. lastly, store these in an airtight container for longer shelf life. it should finally, i request you to check my other detailed snacks recipes collection with this post of instant chakli recipe. it mainly includes my other detailed recipes like bread. You can have Mixed flour Instant chakli using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed flour Instant chakli
- Prepare 500 gm of wheat flour.
- It’s 250 gm of rice flour.
- You need 50 gm of besan.
- It’s as needed of Hot Ghee for binding flour(for moyan).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger and green chilli paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white seasame seeds.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s as needed of Water.
This is a popular tea time snack. The 'Chaklis' are crisp and golden. They can be prepared from wheat flour, gram flour, mix flour of all roasted pulses (it is also known as bhajani chakli), from rice flakes ( poha). Rice flour chakli is also quick and easy to make.
Mixed flour Instant chakli instructions
- Mix wheat flour, rice flour and besan together. Then add salt and mix it..
- Then add hot ghee into the flour.Rub the flour properly and bind together.If flour binds with ghee then it is proper moyan for chakli.(mutthi padta moyan)..
- Then add gingerchilly paste and seasame seeds and mix it..
- Then add water and knead a dough by adding required amount of water..
- Give rest to dough for 30min.dough should be covered with samp cloth..
- Now make chakli with chakli mould and deep fry on medium flame till golden colour or till crispy..
You can also serve instant homemade chakli as Mix and knead into a soft dough. The second step is divide and taking a portion and press it into a You can also serve instant homemade chakli as an evening tea snack with a hot cup of Masala Chai. Chakli – A deep fried Indian snack recipe specially made during Diwali. This Crispy murukku recipe is Instant version and is made using Rice flour. Make sure to add hot oil/ghee to the flour, mix the flour and ghee/oil using your fingers until the flour resembles crumbs.