Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup.
You can have Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup
- Prepare 5 of Sweet potato (boiled).
- You need 5 tbsp of Corn flour (for binding).
- You need As needed of Sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Cashew nuts for garnishing.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup instructions
- Boil sweet potato 5 medium size in cooker. Wait for 1 whistle. Cool it and take out the lid. Transfer the potato in a plate and remove the skin of the potato and mash it with masher and there will be no lumps in it..
- Step 2 Add corn flour, green cardamom. Mix it properly.and knead a dough not so smooth and not so stiff. From the dough make a walnut size ball and keep aside for 3 mnts..
- Heat kadai in induction. Add oil for shallow frying. When the oil is slightly hot. Fry the pakoda one by one till it become light brown in colour. After frying transfer to a plate..
- For sugar syrup. Heat kadai in induction. Add sugar and water mix it properly till the sugar dissolves. Add Elaichi powder (optional).
- Dip the pakoda's in sugar syrup for 5 mnts. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with cashew nuts..
- Ready to serve.