You can have Chocolate Balls/ using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Balls/
- You need of For Chocolate Balls.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Marie Biscuits (Crushed).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 100 Gms of Chocolate.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need of For White Chocolate Oreo Balls.
- It’s 150 gms of White Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 of Big Packets of Oreo Cookies.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Choco Syrup.
- You need of As Required Milk (For binding the dough).
- You need 150 gms of White Chocolate.
Chocolate Balls/ step by step
- For Chocolate Balls, Mix Cocoa Powder and Crushed Marie Biscuits in a Bowl. Add Condensed Milk and Mix. (The Consistency will be like Dough Type)..
- Shape with your Hands and Form Balls..
- Mix Chocolate with Butter and Mix until Creamy. Dip the Balls in the Chocolate and Coat Evenly. Place on a Butter Paper and Freeze for 30 Minutes or until Chocolate Hardens..
- For White Chocolate Oreo Balls, Crush Oreo biscuits in a Grinder..
- Now knead a Dough by adding Chocolate Syrup in the Crushed Oreo Cookies..
- Add some Milk and Knead the Dough nicely. Add Milk as per your Requirement..
- Take small Portions of the Dough. Make Small Balls..
- Keep Mixing the White Chocolate Until it melts. Coat the Balls evenly in the Chocolate. Refrigerate the Balls until Chocolate fully Hardens.
- Choco and White Choco Oreo Balls are now Ready. Sprinkle your favourite toppings..
- Enjoy Your meal..