Dhaba style aloo paratha with mango garlic chutney. Dosto aaj ghar pe banate hain aloo paratha ki recipe ekdam dhaba style me. आलू पराठा बनाने का पारंपरिक तरीका- Aloo ka Paratha recipe- Aloo Paratha – Paratha recipe in Marwadi. Aloo paratha with mango chutney bengali recipe, কিভাবে আলু paratha রান্না করতে শিখুন. Restaurant style Chinese buttery Garlic Fried Rice.
Hi … this methi aloo recipe turned out delicious … just the taste I craved … no garlic, ginger, onion to chop … and so very elegantly presented … will be visiting your site frequently … many thanks for. Aloo Paratha is a very popular bread in India especially in Northern India. This recipe of Aloo Paratha shows you how to make Aloo Paratha just like the way its made in Parathe Wali Gali Old Delhi Chandani Chowk. You can cook Dhaba style aloo paratha with mango garlic chutney using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dhaba style aloo paratha with mango garlic chutney
- Prepare of For aloo paratha.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour/ besan.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee for dough.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Water.
- Prepare 5 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s of Dry spices.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of wheat flour to be used in potato filling for binding.
- It’s as needed of Oil or ghee for roasting parathas.
- It’s of For mango garlic chutney.
- Prepare 1 of raw mango chopped.
- It’s 10-12 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of gud/Jaggery.
- It’s 3-4 of red dry chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need as needed of Water.
Tasty Garlic Paneer Recipe – Dhaba Style!! Select slightly sour mango (not too sour) for this chutney. Peel the skin and grate the mango. In a pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, when it sizzles, add coriander seeds, urad dal and red chillies.
Dhaba style aloo paratha with mango garlic chutney instructions
- Take wheat flour and salt, mix well. Gradually add water and knead well to make a soft dough. Keep it aside covered with a wet cloth for 15-20 minutes. By the time we will prepare potato filling..
- Grate the boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl. Add chopped spinach and coriander leaves. Mix well..
- Add in all dry spices along with salt. Mix well with the potatoes. Add wheat flour in the potato masala and mix to combine and make it like a dough. Spinach makes the potatoes wet. Wheat flour helps to bring potato masala to bring it to a binding consistency. So, add more of wheat flour if required. Now divide the dough into 7 equal portions like a ball..
- Now coming back to the dough which we had prepared in the 1st step. Add besan and ghee on the dough and again knead very well. Keep it to rest for 5 minutes. The dough will become elastic and soft. Then divide it into 7 equal portions of almost same size as we have made of the potato fillings..
- Now, take one portion of wheat dough, flatten a bit and fill the potato masala and pack it from all sides. Do the same for the remaining. Take one stuffed ball and apply some wheat flour over it..
- And then applying some more wheat dust, roll it to make round shape paratha..
- Then, heat a tawa. Apply ghee or oil over it to make it smooth. Put the rolled paratha over heated tawa. Firstly, dry roast from both the sides and then apply ghee and roast completely from both the sides. Repeat the same procedure to roast all the parathas..
- And here you are done with roasting. Serve these delicious, aromatic breakfast with curd and mango garlic chutney..
- To make mango garlic chutney: take mangoes, garlic, red chillies, gud and cumin seeds in grinding jar and grind smooth. Take out in a bowl add in salt and mix well. Chutney is ready..
When dal turns golden brown, add chopped garlic, green chillies, curry leaves and grated. Aloo paratha is a popular Indian breakfast flatbread stuffed with spicy potatoes. Punjabi Aloo Paratha is very famous North Indian Style stuffed flatbread. This so addictive and appealing paratha has a spiced potato filling. It tastes perfectly spicy and slightly tangy due to dried mango powder.