Green chutney (mint sauce). Refreshing Mint and Cilantro Chutney at home. Try this easy punjabi way to make a green chutney. You can adjust all the ingredients according to your taste.
Mint – The second main ingredient is fresh mint leaves. You can make this chutney with just cilantro too. Green chutney, usually known as hari chutney, is a versatile Indian condiment that can be used in many different ways. You can cook Green chutney (mint sauce) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green chutney (mint sauce)
- You need 2 cups of fresh coriander (dhania).
- It’s 1 cup of fresh Podina (mint).
- Prepare 2 of _3 Green chillies.
- It’s 2 of _3garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Roasted white cummin(zeera).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of basan sew (optional)it gives binding and smooth texture.
In its basic bare bone form, green chutney is a blend of coriander, mint, chilies and lemon juice with I often use this as a base sauce for my curries, esp. for meat/chicken and fish. How to make Cilantro Mint Chutney- a delicious to Indian meals – Biryani, Frankies, Dosa, Rice or Naan Bread. Make this Mint chutney samosa sauce TODAY! This delicious Indian Green Chutney goes with so many things!
Green chutney (mint sauce) instructions
- Wash dhania, green chillies and mint and cut..
- In grinder put all ingredients and grind for few secs if required add little water..
- Taste it and adjust salt and chillies according to taste..
- Meray ghar ye chutney har waqt rehtihay fridge ma..
- You can add dahi to make raita..
From all kinds of Indian food, pita chips, to even chicken nuggets! Green chutney, also known as Hari chutney, is the perfect accompaniment to nearly every Indian meal. This mint cilantro chutney is really easy to make – just blend all of the ingredients together and serve. Keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or keep it in the freezer for months. Cilantro, mint and a hint of spice make this a magnificent chutney that would go great with lamb.