Mawa gulab jamun. Khoya gulab jamun recipe with video & step by step photos – Traditional gulab jamun recipe made with khoya. Wishing all the readers a very happy, prosperous and safe Diwali. Gulab jamun banane ki vidhi, gulab jamun banane ka tarika, gulab jamun recipe with khoya, gulab jamun kaise banaye, , Ingredients Mawa (धाप).
Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan (where it is known as gulab jamun). Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of In India, you would find gulab jamun at every wedding, party, birthday and festivals. You can have Mawa gulab jamun using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mawa gulab jamun
- You need 250 gm of khoya/ mawa.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of maida/all-purpose flour for binding.
- You need 1/2 cup of mashed paneer or chhaina.
- You need as needed of oil for frying.
- It’s of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 glass of sugar.
- It’s 1 glass of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Elaichi (cardamom)powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rose essence.
Gulab Jamun Recipe With Khoya is made with dough consisting mainly of milk solids, deep-fried Gulab Jamun is one of the most popular Indian sweets prepared during festivals, parties, weddings etc. Gujiya Recipe Prepared By My Grandma recipes. made for occasions and festival celebrations. gulab jamun recipe gulab jamun with instant khoya and hence cut downs the hassle of evaporating and preparing khoya or mawa. as matter of fact i have.
Mawa gulab jamun step by step
- For making gulab jamun dough…grate khoya..if it is hard or kept in fridge….
- Knead it using maida and milk…knead for 5-10 minutes…until it gets oily.
- Keep it aside for half an hour..covered with wet cloth.
- Meanwhile prepare sugar syrup.
- Take a pan.boil water,add sugar, cook a little,just one string consistency….don't overcook or boil it….add elaichi powder and 3-4 drops of Rose essence….
- Make little balls…with the dough..without any crack….
- Heat oil to fry….put 5-6 balls at a time….don't try to flip thee gulab jamuuns..rather keep pouring oil over it with the help of poni.
- Make it golden brown.
- And put in sugar syrup…cover with lid for half an hour…they will absorb sugar syrup and double their size..
- Serve hot.
Soft, spongy and melt in mouth gulab jamuns drenched in syrup is a traditional homemade sweet. This recipe uses khoya and saffron flavored syrup for more rich and delighting taste, texture and flavor. Gulab Jamun is a traditional and popular dessert variety of India. For Diwali and many other occasions, we tend to make this delicious dessert. Gulab Jamun are simple and easy to make.