Sabudana Pakoda. sabudana pakoda recipe with step by step photos – sabudana pakora is yet another snack that can be made during fasting or vrat days. these sabudana pakodas can be made for ekadashi fast or navratri. Making Sabudana Pakoda: Take drained sabudana in a large bowl. Add crushed peanuts, clove-cinnamon powder, rock salt, grated ginger, green chilies, cashew nuts and raisins.
Almost all around the year fasting. Simple, crispy & tasty Sabudana pakoda recipe with easily available ingredients. Easy and tasty tea time snack recipe which can be prepared in less time. You can cook Sabudana Pakoda using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sabudana Pakoda
- Prepare 15 gm of Sabudana.
- It’s as needed of Singhada atta for binding.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of Crushed peanuts.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s to taste of Rock salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- Prepare as needed of Oil to fry.
Sabudana Pakoda recipe – How to make Sabudana Pakoda. Then add green chill paste,onions,rice flour,salt,and hara dhania and make a paste. How to make Sabudana pakoda (bhajiya), this is tea time snack recipes. please have a look at my video till the end. Sabudana Pakoda Recipe – Spring Summer Snack.
Sabudana Pakoda instructions
- Soak sabudana in water 💦💦 for 2-3 hrs and grind it..
- Take an bowl and add sabudana, singada atta, peanuts and grated potato 🥔 them add black pepper, salt and green chilli. Mix it properly to make a batter like pakoda. Don't add water just mix it and check the consistency when adding singada atta..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pakodas but taking little batter with hands. Fry the pakodas on medium flame and fry them till they are golden brown take them out on a plate and you can serve it with coconut 🥥 chutney..
- Your crispy and hot SABUDANA PAKODA is ready..
Enjoy the tasty pakoda with sauce and relish the tasty summer snack on. Sabudana Pakora Recipe – crispy, deep fried fritters made from tapioca pearls, yogurt, crushed peanuts and amaranth flour. Sabudana Pakoda Recipe for fasting, vrat or upvaas – These cripsy yet soft and fluffy vadas are very light to stomach. Crispy Sabudana Pakoda (Navratri Special) recipe कुरकुरे साबूदाना पकोड़े – (नवरात्री स्पेशल) (Sabudana vada or pakora is a very popular evening snacks recipe. It is used during Navratri vrat or any festivals.