Sassy Penne Pasta.
You can have Sassy Penne Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sassy Penne Pasta
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (sweet & tasty tomato hearty).
- You need 1 of 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (tomato, garlic & onion chunky garden)).
- You need 1 of lb. box of Barilla Penne Pasta.
- It’s 2 of lb. Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 1 of onion (minced).
- Prepare 3 of packs of Sazon Goya (con culantro y achiole).
- Prepare 4 slice of of American Cheese.
- You need 1 of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Parsley Flakes.
Sassy Penne Pasta instructions
- In a skillet add ground chunk and minced onion. Once the meat is brown and no pink is showing add 3 packs of goya and set aside..
- Cook Penne pasta for about 7 minutes in a pot. Rinse and drain the pasta. Place the pasta back on the stove..
- Add 4 slices of cheese, both jars of sauce, and the meat. While boiling add seasoning salt, garlic, and parsley to your liking. Once it has reached the texture you like turn it off and serve..