Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole.
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole
- It’s of Preparation.
- It’s 200 grams of Spiral pasta.
- It’s 120 grams of Skinless boneless chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 200 grams of Frozen artichoke hearts.
- You need 1 medium of Onion diced.
- You need 1 of Packet Sazon goya achiote seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Packet Knorr bechemel mix.
- Prepare 1 liter of Water.
Creamy Chicken and Artichoke casserole step by step
- Pre cook pasta.
- Preheat oven to 200c degrees.
- Sauté chicken, onions, chopped artichoke hearts seasoned with sazon packet in pan.
- Mix bechemel mix with one liter cool water and bring to a boil stirring to avoid sticking or clumping..
- Mix bechemel sauce, chicken mixture, and pasta. Place in casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes..