Creamy Kickin' Lemon Sauce.
You can cook Creamy Kickin' Lemon Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Kickin' Lemon Sauce
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice, a little more if desired!.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of * Sometimes I even add a little Goya Adobe Seasoning!.
- It’s 1 of A little parsley for color wouldn't hurt!.
Creamy Kickin' Lemon Sauce step by step
- In a small saucepan, Melt butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour to form a smooth paste..
- Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened..
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and dried parsley if desired..
- Spoon over patties or serve on the side!.
- Recipe for Super Salmon Patties is attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351116-super-salmon-patties.