Shanny's Honey Mustard Chicken Strips.
You can cook Shanny's Honey Mustard Chicken Strips using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shanny's Honey Mustard Chicken Strips
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Goya Adobe seasoning or Lawerys.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 lb of boneless breast tender.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs (or use bread crumbs, but grind them more).
- It’s 1 cup of Kraft Honey Mustard Barbeque Sauce.
Shanny's Honey Mustard Chicken Strips step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Season your meat with all dry ingredients on both sides. Helpfull hint mix all dry ingredients in bowl, then apply ..
- If you have time let them marinate for 10-15 minutes. If not, apply the barbeque sauce, on both sides I like to use a bowl and my hands it is much easier..
- Then put the bread crumbs on a plate and apply to each piece on both sides.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and put in oven for 30-45 minutes..
- Now enjoy with your favorite sides.