Puerto Rican Roast Pork Shoulder.
You can cook Puerto Rican Roast Pork Shoulder using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puerto Rican Roast Pork Shoulder
- It’s 10 lb of Pork picnic shoulder.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- You need 1 of as needed Goya adobo seasoning.
Puerto Rican Roast Pork Shoulder instructions
- Wash and pat dry pork shoulder.
- On the meat side of the pork cut 4-5 deep slits in various places. ( be careful not to pierce the skin side).
- Fill in the slits with a teaspoon size of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of adobo.
- Turn shoulder over and season skin side with pinch of minced garlic and adobo. Massage well.
- Place in a 13×9 roasting pan. Cover with aluminum foil and let sit in the fridge a least 4 hours before cooking time. ( it is best to let the pork sit overnight).
- when ready to cook, heat oven to 350. Place pork uncovered in oven and roast for 4-4 1/2 hours until done..