One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta. Ultra Lazy HEALTHY Creamy Chicken Pasta Bake. This super lush and Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta is perfect for busy weeknights. This chicken and sauce tastes great over rice or rolled up in a tortilla.
When pasta is tender, stir in parmesan cheese until smooth. This is one of the tastiest things to make in your instant pot, and it's so EASY! It's deliciously creamy, amazingly hearty and just perfectly satisfying. You can cook One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta
- It’s 2 lbs of Chicken Breast (cut into 1 inch chunks).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 Jar of Your Favorite Salsa (I used Chi-Chis Mild Restaurant Style).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Goya Reciato.
- It’s 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 16 oz of Uncooked Pasta.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese.
A recipe you'll want on repeat. Tender mushrooms and chicken breast in a Normally Chicken and Mushroom Pasta is not the healthiest dish. Since it is typically made with a lot of heavy cream, it usually is high in calories, fat. I made this last night and served it over mini bow tie pasta.
One Pot Creamy Salsa Chicken Pasta instructions
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and coat with salt and pepper to taste. Stir occasionally and cook until chicken is browned..
- Add salsa and reciato and toss until chicken is coated..
- Add chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to simmer. If you would like to add a little extra kick add some of your favorite hot sauce at this time..
- Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken and pasta are cooked..
- Add cheese and stir until melted..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
We garnished it with pico de gallo and it was oh. Cooking pasta the way you would make risotto may sound new and hip. This makes the pasta creamy and rich; it. The pasta cooks in the pot with all the sauce and chicken, making it super flavorful! I opted to omit the breading here… to save calories, recipe steps, and to keep the ultra creamy consistency.