Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Slice the chicken into thin strips and season with salt and pepper.
Get the details of the recipe by reading this post. Pasta, tuna, Alfredo, and Parmesan–here's a quick and easy meal that doubles as comfort food. Remember your mom's tuna noodle casserole? You can have Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (12 ounce) of bow tie pasta (farfalle).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 2 jars (16 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 can (5 ounce) of chunk light tuna in water, drained.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
Place tuna in a skillet over low heat; season with onion powder and salt. In greased casserole dish, combine cooked pasta and broccoli with all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Bow Tie Pasta With Broccoli and Broccoli Sauce. This awesome bow tie pasta, cooked to creamy perfection with a homemade Alfredo sauce, smokey prosciutto, mushrooms and tangy asiago cheese is a decadent meal worthy of a special occasion or a page in a gourmet food magazine.
Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large pot bring water to a boil, add salt to water……
- Add in your bow tie pasta and cook until al dente, drain, then add back to pot…….
- Add to cooked pasta your Alfredo pasta sauce, drained tuna, black pepper and adobo, mix well on low heat, then serve and enjoy 😉! Garnish each serving with parsley flakes……Sauce will thicken upon standing……!!! 😉😋.
Bow tie pasta is one of the most decorative pastas ever. Learn how to make Tuna and Bow Tie Pasta Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain again. Place pasta in a large bowl.