Raita masala. Masala raita recipe with step by step photos – tasty masala raita for biryani and pulao, prepared with spice powders and onions. We prefer to have a side dish with roti-sabzi or dal-rice combo. Raita is a delicious Indian side that has a cooling effect.
GMK Raita Masala is a unique blend of traditional Indian spices. You can also enjoy tongue lingering taste by adding GMK Raita Masala in boondi raita, fruit raita, onion raita, cucumber raita and other. I was really bored of making onion raita for stuffed parathas. You can cook Raita masala using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raita masala
- It’s 100 gm of cumin seed.
- It’s 100 gm of black salt.
- Prepare 4-5 of Sabut Red chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of amchur powder (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of carom seed (ajwain).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pudina powder (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of anardana powder (optional).
When i was telling this to Sen , he immediately suggested me to try this simple masala raita as served in punjabi hotels. Chaas Masala / Masala chaas recipe – cookingcarnival. I am on a Raita Spree these days. Every other day I make a different version of Raita, experimenting with the vegetables or bothering my Mum.
Raita masala step by step
- Roast cumin seed for 1 min and carom seed for 30 sec then roast Red sabut mirch for 20 sec.
- After that take mixi jar add roasted cumin, carom seed, black pepper, white and black salt, amchur powder, anardana powder, pudina powder roasted red chilli.
- Grind it and make a fine powder.
- Use for any type of raita.
To make the raita, put the grated coconut in a bowl, stir in the coconut yogurt, coriander, lime zest and juice, and a pinch of salt. Raita Masala es una mezcla de especias para hacer platos a base de leche, kéfir y yogur. Raita – es una adición sabrosa y muy saludable para la digestión al plato principal. MDH Dahivada Raita Masala is a blend of various fragrant Spices, which are roasted and then This masala mixes with yogurt to create wonderfully flavored side dish. Cannot miss this if you like indian.