Kooki. Kooki AI engine integrates speech recognition and NLP in regional Indian languages – Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and many more. This will be first used in a smart control device called – Gravity. Regularly deleting cookie files reduces the risk of your personal data being leaked and used without authorization.
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data stored on the user's computer by the web browser while browsing. You can cook Kooki using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kooki
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of onion large finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of green chilies finely chopped.
- It’s Some of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of ghee or oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Anardana (dried pomegranate seeds).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
- Finely chop the onion. Sieve flour, add salt, onions, anardana, cumin seeds, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves and oil Mix well..
- Add some water and bring the dough together..
- Do not knead too much. The dough must be stiff..
- Divide the dough in 3-4 portions..
- Take each portion and roll with rolling pin just to flatten the roll..
- Slightly roast it on both sides on hot tawa, take it off the flame and place on rolling board..
- Again roll it with rolling pin till it reaches thickness of paratha.
- Place it on tawa again, cook on each side, on medium flame, adding little oil or ghee from sides till small brown patches appear on surface..
- Serve hot with yogurt /pickle/ tea or Papad.😊.