Chole masala without onion garlic. Channa masala or Chole masala a popular punjabi gravy, without onion and garlic, recipe with step by pictures and full video. Very recently my son Varun started to eat chickpeas and since it is a great source of protein, i make Chana masala every week. Check my version of Chana masala which i.
If you have never tried this chole recipe without onion garlic, I strongly recommend you to try it once. I am sure you will fall in love with this recipe. Chole or Chole Masala is the hindi name for the popular Indian chickpea recipe with tangy curry simmered in lots of spices, green chilli, ginger Instant pot version of Amritsari Punjabi Chole recipe without onion, garlic and tea bags, but still the same authentic flavors and deep brown color derived. You can have Chole masala without onion garlic using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chole masala without onion garlic
- It’s 1 cup of soak chhole.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of black cardamom.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 4 of pepper corn.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Hing (asafoetida).
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of anardana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of avanla (goose berry) powder.
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
- You need Pinch of carom seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chai ka pani (tea water).
I also make chhole without onions and garlic. There are two methods to make chhole…you can choose any one that you like. Lastly add garam masala, chhole masala, chopped ginger, green chillies and fresh coriander leaves. For a nice flavour and taste….you can add pinch of asafoetida.
Chole masala without onion garlic step by step
- Take a pan add 3/4glass of water add 1sp of tea leaves boil & filter them.
- Roast anardana grind smooth purie with tomato, green chilli, &1inch of ginger.
- Boil chhole with salt, sugar, carom seeds, bay leaf, cloves, pepper corn, black cardamom 1green chilli chopped& tea bags or chai ka pani add 2 cup of water.
- Give them 6-7 whistle- gas turns off.
- Add 2sp in pan crakle heeng, jeera add red chilli powder add2tb Water then add coriander powder & 1inch grated ginger cook until ghee leave the corner then add fresh tomato purie cook corner leave.
- Add aanvala powder, garam masala little bit of salt mix in boil chhole.
- As required add more water & give them 2 pressure &gas turn simmer &cook more10 mnts.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves…
Recipe for Punjabi Chole / Saffed Chane without onion & garlic. Chole looks delicious , I have been looking for a recipe without onion garlic. I am going to try your recipe. I made this without any onion or garlic. But you can include them as well.