Onion potato parantha. Potato Thin Breakfast Pancakes Recipe in Hindi by indian Food Made Easy. Super Easy & Delicious Onion Paratha ~ The Terrace Kitchen. Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha also called Punjabi Aloo Paratha is easy quick recipe for breakfast or school tiffin.
Stuffed parathas are whole wheat Indian flat bread. Mashed potato and chopped spring onions are added into the dough. Yogurt is also added while making dough..like tomato paratha, onion paratha, sweet potato paratha, bread paratha, namak mirch paratha, cabbage paratha, masala paratha, garlic paratha, aloo paratha, parotta. further, to these you can. You can have Onion potato parantha using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion potato parantha
- You need 3-4 of boiled Mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 of onion chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped hara dhaniya.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped adrak.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Amchoor powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lal mirch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of powdered anardana.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thick saunf.
- Prepare As required of aata dough.
Onion Paratha is a delicious and very popular North Indian breakfast dish. We all love parathas and our dinner comprise of mostly rotis or parathas. Onion paratha can be prepared in two ways. Onion paratha prepared with this recipe is delicious but not same as the stuffed one.
Onion potato parantha step by step
- First, take the mashed potato and chopped onion, add all spices, hara dhaniya and mix well..
- Take aata dough make a ball. Dust the rolling board put the ball. Roll it like a pori put the mix on it. Make a ball and roll again to 6-7 inches..
- Heat a tawa.put parantha on it. Cook it. Spread oil at both sides. When cook serve hot with tea or curd..
Its kind of Indian masala flat-bread prepared with onion and spices sautéed in oil. Onion paratha is the flat bread made of chopped onion using the wheat flour. Potato paratha is the very famous Indian break fast which not only very easy to make, it is also very tasty. Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous In fact, in Urdu, "Aloo" means potato. Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make and is great for breakfast.