Chapli kabab. Here is the ultimate Chapli kabab recipe, finalized after many trials and tests. We found out some secrets and we are sharing them in this comprehensive. Chapli kebab is a form of kebabs widely popular in Pakistan.
Chapli kabab is a speciality of Pukhtun Cuisine, the food of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a province of Pakistan. Chapli kabab is the king of all kababs, full of flavours, texture, tangy and nutty taste. Chapli Kabab recipe by Chef Zakir – Chapli Kabab is minced meat made in a patty shape. You can cook Chapli kabab using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chapli kabab
- Prepare 1 kg of Mutton qeema(barik).
- Prepare 3 of eggs,whisked 2.
- It’s 3 of medium size Onion(chopped).
- You need 6 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of red chilli crushed.
- It’s 2 tbspn of crushed anardana.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 tbspn crushed coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need of Oil as required.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tsp Ajwain seeds crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes deseeded(chopped).
- Prepare 2 pinches of black seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of maize flour or(roasted gram flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Kachri powder.
It is prepared from ground mutton and beef marinated with various spices. Get tips on how to make chapli kabab recipe in Urdu and English with step by step picture instructions at KFoods.com. The unique taste of chapli kabab comes from spices such as dried coriander and pomegranate Its name is derived from a Pashto word chaprikh, meaning flat, and even though chapli kabab is often. + Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe: The chicken version of the popular kabab recipe that is said to have originated in Pakistan and Afghanistan, chicken chapli kabab is an easy-to-make and delicious. Chapli Kabab – Chapli Kabab is one of mouthwatering kebab made with ground meat and crushed spices.
Chapli kabab step by step
- In a frying pan,add cooking oil aur omelet fry karein dono sides se..
- Chopper ma onion dalein chop karein ar hath ki help se sara pani squeeze Kar lain and set aside..
- Chop green chillies and set aside..
- In bowl,add mutton mince,(qeema barik hona chahiye jitna barik ho ga kabab totay ga nahi mera thora mota tha)grated & squeeze onion,green chilli,ginger garlic paste,fresh coriander,dried pomegranate seeds,coriander seeds,red chili crushed,cumin powder,salt,garam masala powder,Ajwain,black pepper powder, Kachri powder and mix until well combined..
- Add egg and mix well..
- Add maize flour or roasted gram flour aur achy se mix Kar ke aik ghanta Rakh dain..
- Fry krny se half hour phly tomatoes ar egg omelette add karein and mix well..
- Grease hands with oil and make kababs equal sizes (make16). (Patle kabab banye fry hoty moty ho jty hyn).
- In a pan heat oil and fry chapli kababs on medium low flame until done..
- Serve with yoghurt raita..
Chapli Kabab – Superb chapli kebabs recipe for ramadan and eid dinner or lunch. Chapli Kabab is a Pakhtun styled Pakistani minced kebab, originated from Peshawar. It is made from minced mutton or beef with added spices and shaped into a form of round patty. Here is the ultimate Chapli kabab Recipe by Shagufta ka Kitchen. Enjoy Easy & Delicious Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu Hindi.