Sindhi Koki. Home-Made Sindhi Masala Koki (Thick Paratha Stuffed With Onions) By Veena. નાસ્તામાં ભાખરી ને થેપલા ખાઈને કંટાળીયા હોઈતો બનાવો બિસ્કિટ જેવી સિંધી કોકી – Sindhi Koki Recipe. Sindhi koki recipe is a fabulous roti prepared with a dough of whole wheat flour perked up with a large array of flavour enhancers like onions and coriander to cumin seeds and pomegranate seeds. Sindhi Koki Recipe-Koki is a popular Sindhi breakfast Recipe so you will find this in the weekly menu of almost every Sindhi household.
It is a daily breakfast of almost every Sindhi family. The preparation is so easy and the taste is awesome. Sindhi koki recipe is a long time due in my blog. You can cook Sindhi Koki using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sindhi Koki
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 1large of onion finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies chopped finally.
- Prepare handful of coriander leaves finely choppred.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ghee or oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Anardana (dried pomegranate seeds).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare As required of Water for kneading.
Sindhi koki is prepared with wheat flour as main ingredient. Onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, cumin seeds are added along with few other. Give this Sindhi Koki Recipe a try. Give this Sindhi Koki Recipe a try.
Sindhi Koki step by step
- To begin making Sindhi Koki, we need to knead the dough first..
- Take the whole wheat flour in a bowl. To that add cumin seeds,crushed anardana, finely chopped onions, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt to taste. Add oil to it. (excluding oil for shallow frying)..
- Mix well and knead the dough by adding little water as required. The dough must be stiff..
- Leave for 5 to 10 mins..Then divide the dough into 4 to 5 portions. Take each portion and roll with rolling pin just to flatten the roll..
- Slightly roast it on both the sides on hot tawa and take it off the flame and place on rolling board. Roll it again with rolling pin to form thickness of paratha to make it flat and it should not be thin like roti..
- Place it on hot tawa again and cook it from both the sides on medium flame by adding little ghee or oil from the sides to make it soft and crispy. Roast on both the sides till brown patches appear on both the sides. Repeat the process with remaining dough..
- Koki is ready to be served with curd, pickle, papad or any vegetable of your choice..
It is a traditional flaky flatbread made from whole wheat flour,onions, green chillies, anardana and spices. Sindhi Koki Recipe, How To Make Sindhi Koki Recipe. This is a sindhi recipe, It is most popular breakfast dish. It is prepared with whole wheat flour kneaded with onions and coriander to make a. Sindhi koki roti is prepared with again roasting raw roti made of wheat flour and spices and is usually served in breakfast.