Chicken Seekh Kababs😍😋.
You can cook Chicken Seekh Kababs😍😋 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Seekh Kababs😍😋
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken mince.
- You need 1 of onion fried.
- It’s 2 tbs of gram flour roasted.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt /as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of anardana crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted and crushed cumin and coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of whole spice powder.
- It’s 4-5 of green chillies grounded.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need of as required wooden skewers.
- Prepare 1 of charcoal.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Chicken Seekh Kababs😍😋 instructions
- Take a deep bowl and add chicken mince onions gram flour ginger garlic paste whole spice powder cumin and coriander red chilli green chillies paste and fresh coriander to it and mix well..
- Soak the wooden skewers into water for an hour.
- Now heat up charcoal and give smoke in chicken mince for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Keep in the frij for 45 minutes..
- Now take some chicken mince and skewer it and shape into seekh kabab with your hands.
- Prepare all kababs with same method.heat up oil in a pan and fry them from all sides.
- Dish out and Garnish with mint leaves lemon slices and serve with mint raita and chilli garlic sauce.