Ghee aloo jeera roast with anardana powder. In this video you will learn to Cook tradition Aloo Jeera with a different flavor of Anardana. In this Aloo recipe we have used the Anardana Powder. Dry roast coriander seeds till fragrant.
It's vegan and very easy to make with simple ingredients! Jeera Aloo, this simple recipe is a real treat for all potato lovers. Punjabi jeera aloo is a perfect meal during fasts/vrats since it is a no onion no garlic recipe You can even lightly roast the jeera and crush it in mortar pestle to bring out maximum flavor and perk up the flavour of this zingy jeera aloo recipe. You can cook Ghee aloo jeera roast with anardana powder using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ghee aloo jeera roast with anardana powder
- You need 5 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of anardana powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of amchur.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dhaniya powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of ghee.
- Prepare 2 3 teaspoon of Waterto mix.
- It’s as required of Coriander for garnish.
Even today i made potato roast and rasam. But this time i flavoured potatoes with cumin seeds / Jeera. Jeera and potatoes went really good together, i I made it little spicy because people in this house loves things extra spicy. But you can reduce the chilli powder as per your taste, remember that you.
Ghee aloo jeera roast with anardana powder instructions
- First heat ghee in a pan and add jeera. Let it splutter..
- Now mix chilli powder, dhaniya powder, salt,amchur,anardana powder with little water.Add the water to jeera..
- Cook the mixture till oil separates.Now add boiled and diced potatoes and mix till it becomes little crispy. Garnish with coriander and serve..
Aloo Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. Aloo Paratha is a unleavened whole wheat flat bread Most of the times parathas are roasted with lots of ghee and then served with dollops of white Yet another substitute ingredient, but a rare one is dried pomegranate seeds powder (anardana powder). Finally garnish with roasted cashews and raisins in ghee before serving. Yummy flavourful restaurant style dal tadka ready to. She roasted jeera on roti tawa while making rotis and grounded instantly with a rolling pin.