Inari Sushi with Nuts and Dried Fruits.
You can cook Inari Sushi with Nuts and Dried Fruits using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Inari Sushi with Nuts and Dried Fruits
- It’s 180 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- You need 50 grams of Dried cranberries.
- You need 3 of Dried apricots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pine nuts.
- It’s 8 of inarizushi worth Precooked aburaage for inari sushi.
- You need 30 grams of Daikon radish sprouts.
- Prepare of Flavoring ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 of Sudachi citrus fruit.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
Inari Sushi with Nuts and Dried Fruits instructions
- I used these pine nuts, apricots and cranberries. I like the packaging, which clearly lists the nutritional information of the contents..
- Wash 1 rice cooker cup worth of rice, and add a bit less water than usual. Put in the dried fruit, sake, and dashi stock granules..
- I used these store-bought inari sushi skins..
- Add the pine nuts to the freshly cooked rice, squeeze in the juice of one sudachi, and mix. The apricots will melt a little and add a subtle color to the rice..
- I wanted to use the sourness of the sudachi juice only, but I found that vinegar is needed after all. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar and mix..
- Chop up the daikon radish sprouts and mix them into the rice. Stuff the rice into the inari sushi skins, and they're done..
- Bonus: I didn't have enough of the premade inari sushi skins, so I chopped up 2 of them and mixed them with the remaining rice for a chirashi sushi-style dish..