You can have Fish Tacos using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need 4 of Filets of Red mullets.
- You need 1 of Advocado.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- You need 2 of Radish.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s half of Red onion.
- You need of Mayo.
- You need of sauce Shirasha.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- You need of Iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of Egg ,.
- It’s 1 of Beer ,.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt Pepper ,.
- Prepare of White wine vinegar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Sugar ,.
- You need 2 of bread Naan.
Fish Tacos instructions
- Prepare your tempura batter: mix the flour, cornstarch, with paprika and the zest of a lemon. Add the egg, pour the beer and whisk until you get a smooth paste. Add salt and pepper. Pour your filets in the tempura mix and pan-fry them in vegetable oil. Add a bit of lemon juice before serving..
- Pickle your vegetables. Slice the radish, red onion and carrot and leave them to marinate in white wine vinegar and 2 teaspoons of sugar to pickle..
- For your guacamole: mix the flesh of half an avocado, add the juice of half a lemon, few leaves of cilantro, Shirasha sauce, cumin, a teaspoon of dice onion, salt and pepper..
- Mix your mayo with a bit of Shirasha sauce..
- Prepare your Pico de Gallo : mix the diced tomatoes (deseeded) with half an avocado, salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Reheat the naan bread in a pan or in your micro-wave. Dress your tacos with all your prep..