Catfish vegetable stir fry. We have a freezer full of catfish so I have been trying out different catfish recipes. My family and I liked this one. Learn how to make Catfish and Vegetable Stir-Fry & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Garnish this Stir-fry Catfish Recipe with sesame seeds and serve with a side of white rice. (Chef Lucia Watson photo). This is a Vegetable Stir Fry to make your own. Use it for any veggies you want – the tasty Chinese brown sauce makes anything scoffable! You can cook Catfish vegetable stir fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Catfish vegetable stir fry
- You need of Catfish washed,seasoned marinated and grilled.
- It’s of Radish red and white 3 medium size each and diced.
- You need of Cabbage medium or 1/2 of big size cut.
- Prepare of Carrot 4-5 medium size diced.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- You need of Seasonings,curry and pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Green beans, onions diced.
- It’s of Cayenne chilli red and green.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic paste.
Vegetable stir fry is a quick and easy dish. This article explains how to prepare Chinese vegetables stir fry in detail. This stir fry post also includes Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese vegetable.
Catfish vegetable stir fry instructions
- After cutting, dicing and washing all vegetables allow the water to drain.
- Put 2 Tbsp of coconut oil in a pan,add ginger and garlic paste,add onions and cayenne chilli.
- Stirfry on medium heat add seasonings and then carrots,radish green beans and salt to taste last cabbage and grilled cat fish allow to simmer for 5minute..
- Enjoy with rice,pasta or couscous.
This vegetable stir-fry recipe comes together in no time! To turn this side dish into a complete meal, serve it with brown rice and your choice of protein. This stir-fry is a flavor-packed side dish, or better yet, turn it into an entrée by serving it on cooked brown rice, perhaps with crispy baked tofu or a fried. I don't know the exact history of this simple dish, but Yasai Itame has been around for many years and it is a common home cooking dish You might see this dish served as Teishoku 定食 (lunch/dinner set) at Japanese diners. Add the yellow squash, zucchini, carrots and onion and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender-crisp.