Pink Quinoa salad.
You can cook Pink Quinoa salad using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pink Quinoa salad
- Prepare 1 of onion thin sliced.
- It’s 1 of beetroot thin sliced.
- You need 1 of cucumber thin sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot thin sliced.
- It’s 1 of white radish sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum sliced.
- It’s 2 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of lemon.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled quinoa.
- It’s 1tbsp of hot water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt+ 1/4 tsp Black pepper + 1/2 tsp brown sugar.
- It’s 7-10 of cashew nuts (halves).
- It’s 3 of green chillies chopped.
- It’s as per taste of Salt to taste(1/4 tsp).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper crushed.
Pink Quinoa salad step by step
- First of all start with boiling Quinoa in water for about 15 mins till you see the small tails of the seeds as shown. Strain and wash with normal water and keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl add all the sliced veggies in order of onion, radish, capsicum..
- Carrot, cucumber, beetroot..
- Now, mix all of it gently. Keep this in fridge..
- Now make a dressing, take some lemon juice to it add peanut butter, some salt,pepper,sugar, oregano and hot water, give it a good mix..
- It will look like this. Now, add the green chillies and quinoa to the mixing bowl and mix gently..
- Sprinkle some salt if needed. Now drizzle the dressing and cashews and mix..
- Finally add, Coriander leaves. And serve. Enjoy healthy food without compromising on taste! ☺️.