Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens. Hello everyone, Welcome to my channel! Today I show you "Delicious Cooking Pork Rib Soup With Pickled Green Mustard". Ingredient: – Pork rib – Pickled green.
Looking for an easy Vietnamese soup recipe because you're missing the taste of home and don't know where to start? Vietnamese Pork Spare Rib Soup with Chayote (Canh Suon Nau Su Su) is one of my favorite soups. This Chinese soup has the perfect combination of flavours and textures. You can have Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens
- You need of Pork rib seasoning:.
- It’s 750 g of Pork Ribs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Shaoshing rice wine.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Searing ribs:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (any is fine depending on your preference).
- You need 1 of large white or red onion, chopped into quarter slices.
- It’s 2 stalks of spring onions, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green parts spring onions, bias chopped.
- It’s of Vegetables:.
- You need 3 of large cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 4 slices of Ginger.
- You need 4 of fresh red chillies.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, chopped into ½ inch half circles.
- Prepare 1 packet of pickled Mustard Greens.
- It’s 1 of medium size daikon, cut into ½ inch quarter rounds, optional.
- You need 2 of sweetcorn cobs, chopped into 8-12 pieces.
- It’s Handful of whole button mushrooms.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need of Hot water, enough to cover the meat and vegetables.
- Prepare of Watercress (optional).
Glutinous rice cakes are simmered with pork and pickled mustard greens. Natural pickles are a new thing to me! I've always pickled with vinegar in the past and was under the impression that that was the only way pickles are made. Chef Deuki Hong Shares the Secret to His Korean Short Rib Recipe.
Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens instructions
- Pre-marinade the pork ribs with Shaoshing rice wine and soy sauce. Let that rest for half an hour at room temperature..
- In the meantime prepare the vegetables and set side on a large plate. For the pickled mustard greens, trim the bottom of and then separate each of the leaves..
- In a large stockpot or pot on medium high heat, add cooking oil and let it heat up. Once oil is hot enough, place the pork ribs into the pot to sear the meat. Sear the meats on all side. When the meat has seared add the onions and half amount of spring onion stalks. Using a wooden spoon, stir to coat the onions and spring onions with the rich flavours at the bottom of the pot..
- Add garlic, ginger and stir for about a minute, then fresh chillis, chill flakes and mix. Now add the carrots into the pot and stir for 30 seconds..
- Add the bottoms of the pickled mustard greens, green part and the remaining spring onion stalks, daikon (optional) and stir together. Into the pot add liquid from the mustard greens and give it another stir. Pour in hot boiling water and fill the pot to the top, until the meat and vegetables are fully covered. Cover with a lid..
- Bring to a boil and skim scum off the impurities coming from the meat. This will give the soup a more refined taste. Turn the heat to medium low and cover again. Let it simmer for 20 to 30 minutes to ensure all of the rich flavours come together. Simmer until the pork rib become tender and daikon is soft..
- Place the sweet corn on the outer edges of the pot, let the soup simmer for another 20 minutes and cover. Then add the watercress (optional) using a wooden spoon to push it into the soup..
- Finally add the button mushrooms, cover again and let it simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- In a serving bowl, add one or two pieces of pork rib, sweet corn and mustard greens. Then using ladle scoop the other vegetables and the soup into the bowl. Serve and eat immediately while hot. This can also be served with a bowl of rice on the side..
Pickled mustard greens give added flavour and texture. Thinly sliced pork is simmered with slices of glutinous rice cakes in water, Shaoxing wine, sugar and vinegar. Pickled mustard greens give added flavour and texture. Deany Eats World cooks Pork Rib Soup with Pickled Mustard Green (Gai Choy). In a small bowl, combine the pork, salt, cornstarch, sesame oil, shaoxing Other Chinese Noodle soup recipes you should peruse are Lanzhou Beef noodle soup, Pho, and Cantonese Wonton Noodle Soup.