Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts.
You can have Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts
- Prepare 3 of pieces Chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★ Shio-koji(or salt).
- You need 1 of ★ Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ White wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Olive oil.
- You need 1 of twig Rosemary.
- You need 1 of pack Daikon sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red onion (onion).
- It’s 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoon ● Ponzu.
- It’s 1 of ● Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of ● Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoon ● Olive oil.
Salad with Microwave-Steamed Chicken Tenders & Daikon Sprouts step by step
- To steam the chicken tenders: Arrange the chicken on a plate and sprinkle on the ingredients marked with ★ in order. Place the rosemary (or other herb) on top, wrap it with plastic wrap and cook it at 700W for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Turn the chicken over and cook it for another 1 minute..
- The cooking time depends on the size of the chicken. Check the chicken when you turn it over, and adjust the cooking time if necessary. Leave the chicken, with the plastic on, until they are cool..
- Shred the chicken from Step 2 with your hand..
- Onions: Thinly slice the onion and soak it in water for about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander and pat dry with paper towels. Daikon sprout: Cut in half lengths..
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients marked with ● to make the dressing. Mix the chicken from Step 3 and onion from Step 4 with the dressing. Add the daikon sprout and toss them evenly. Serve it on a plate and garnish with the bonito flakes..
- I used Cinzano Dry Vermouth; a blend of white wine with essences of herbs and spices, instead of white wine. This flavorful drink is good for cooking and drinking..