Guacamole grilled cheese. This grilled cheese has creamy guacamole in the center that bursts out as you bite into it. Note: I like to add tomato to my basic guacamole recipe for this application. Grilled cheese and tomato is just.
Guacamole Grilled Cheese was just a natural grilled cheese progression when it first happened in college. I've been whipping them up ever since and can/will never get enough. Layer Havarti cheese and tomato-jalapeno guacamole over fluffy Texas toast bread to make this grilled cheese with Reviews for: Photos of Texas Toast Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich. You can cook Guacamole grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guacamole grilled cheese
- You need 1 envelope of Guacamole mix.
- You need 2 each of avocados.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 8 slice of bread.
- You need 8 slice of velvetta cheese or your favorite cheese.
- It’s 1 of butter or margarine.
To make the guacamole : Cut avocados in half. Scoop out avacado from the peel, put in a large bowl. Sprinkle the tomato on top of the guacamole. Follow with the Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses.
Guacamole grilled cheese step by step
- Cut avocado in half and scoop out of shell. Put in bowl and smash until smooth.
- Put guacamole mix in with avocados and mix well. Add lemon juice and Refrigerate according to package directions.
- Butter two slices of bread. Spread guacamole on other sides and place slice of cheese in between.
- Cook on medium heat in frying pan until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Perfect Grilled Cheese Tips: Spread the outside with mayo instead of butter. Close the sandwich (repeat above instructions for second sandwich). In my arsenal of food favorites, guacamole and cheese are shining beacons of foodie delight. Clearly only a genius would combine the two to make a warm and gooey grilled cheese sandwich. Our Best Grilled Cheese Recipe: Cheddar Jack Grilled Cheese with Charred Onions & Guacamole.