Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels. This Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels recipe is the best appetizer to bring to a party! Put this on your game day appetizer list. Jalapeño Poppers are maybe one of my favorite appetizers.
Chances are you'll like these Jalapeño Pepper Pinwheels too. An easy recipe for Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels filled with cheese, diced jalapeños, and crumbled bacon. Perfect for a snack, lunch or appetizer! You can have Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels
- You need 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry ranch mix.
- You need 1 cup of jalapeño, diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- You need 3 of each Flour tortilla.
If you love jalapeño popper recipes, here's another. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon, cheddar, pepper, garlic powder, and jalapeño mixture. Tortillas, Philadelphia Bacon Cream Cheese Spread, diced jalapeños and a little cheddar cheese all rolled up and sliced into pinwheels. Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are a spicy appetizer that can be served hot or cold!
Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels step by step
- Mix cream cheese and Mexican cheese and heat for 30 seconds.
- Mix in dry ranch mix.
- Spread thick onto flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle with some of the diced jalapeños and crumbled bacon (I used the pickled jalapeños for this, not fresh ones.).
- Roll up and place seam side down on plastic wrap.
- Wrap tight in the plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and plastic wrap when ready to serve and carefully cut into 1 Inch slices.
- Plate and serve!.
Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels. posted by Christy Denney In a large bowl, combine the jalapeño mixture, bacon, cream cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and cheddar. Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are so easy to make and always a hit at parties or potlucks! I will always make extra to have for lunch too! When I lived in Arizona I worked for a company that seemed.