How to: Granola. Buying bags of granola at the grocery store may seem more convenient, but it's actually really easy to make your own delicious granola at home. Follow this recipe to learn how to make easy and healthy homemade granola. If you love granola, you need to try this easy recipe, much healthier than store.
I usually like to start with a base of Once your granola has cooled down to room temperature, break it up into bite-sized clusters and toss. Related Reading: How to Make Super Powered Granola Bars. What to do with it: Pack it up as a snack for work or school, sprinkle it on yogurt in the morning, or even incorporate it into other recipes (like. You can have How to: Granola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How to: Granola
- You need 3 cups of oats (not instant).
- You need 3 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
I never used to be a big granola fan because, let's be real, most store-bought ones taste like So take this recipe and start tinkering until you find your idea of the perfect recipe. And finally, homemade granola is much, much cheaper than store-bought granola. I can't help but think that people wouldn't buy it if they knew how easy it is to make it at home. This homemade granola is great for on the go or topping yogurt or other treats.
How to: Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Place the following in a bowl: oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir..
- On a separate bowl: honey, oil, and vanilla..
- Pour liquid over the oats and mix..
- Spread onto baking pan..
- Bake 15 minutes. Stir. Bake for another 15 minutes..
- Let cool before using or storing..
Learn how to make Buttermilk at home so you always have it on hand for my Buttermilk Biscuits, Pancake recipes, and even Irish Soda Bread. Have you ever asked yourself how to make granola? This food, very similar to muesli, can have Granola is a kind of cereal-based food that is very similar to muesli. It is made of walnuts, oat flakes. Combine your oats, nuts, fruit, and flax seed in a large bowl.