Popcorn Chicken Nuggets. Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe by Tiffin Box Grab them on the go or add them as a side to your next meal. Either way, you won't look at nuggets.
Served with two easy dips that all the family will love. To make after dinner clean-up easier, I recommend lining the baking sheet with aluminum. Now you can enjoy Popcorn chicken cooked in the air fryer. You can cook Popcorn Chicken Nuggets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Popcorn Chicken Nuggets
- Prepare 200 g of Chicken fillet.
- It’s 1 tsp of All Purpose Seasoning powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Chicken coating mix (pre-mixed pack with flour, cornstarch, salt, seasoning).
- Prepare 30-50 g of japanese style bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Cooking oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & prepper.
Serve with your favourite dipping sauce and your family will be wanting seconds. Coming from an experienced chicken eater, there is not much difference when you look at it Chicken nuggets are usually oblong shaped pieces of chicken that are cut into one or two b. Popcorn chicken is a dish consisting of small, bite-sized pieces of chicken that have been breaded and fried. The idea was originally developed by KFC but has since spread.
Popcorn Chicken Nuggets step by step
- In a bowl 1, combine your all purpose seasoning powder and your flour coating mix. These are what I used. You can find similar kinds but diff brand in your supermarket I'm sure..
- In bowl 2, crack an egg and whisk with salt, pepper &/or seasoning to taste. I added a dash of Morroccan spices..
- In bowl 3, place your panko or japanese style bread crumbs. I ran out of the plain kind, so this is what I used. It's also seasoned, so I took it easy on the salt..
- Cut your chicken fillet to desired bite size pieces. Heat your oil in a frying pan (shallow fry). Low-Medium heat. Get a chicken piece and dip in bowl 1, 2, and 3 (in order). Ensure the chicken is well coated by all three then place gently in your hot pan..
- Check to see if golden before turning it on the other side. Don't let it burn, turn down heat if you see smoke or smell the flour burn..
- Fry until golden and rest on a cooling rack to keep it crispy..
- Serve and garnish with lettuce (absorbs excess oil), micro greens and your favorite dipping sauce..
Popcorn chicken was invented by food technologist Gene Gagliardi. Chick-fil-A Nuggets are a sore subject in our house because we are evenly divided between these So when we buy these chicken nuggets I also drive through to get popcorn chicken to avoid. Chick-fil-A Nuggets (Copycat) – Dinner, then Dessert. Asian Popcorn Chicken – crispy, juicy and delicious Asian fried chicken nuggets. Quick, easy and budget-friendly recipe for the entire family!!