Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich. This soup is a rustic tomato basil soup that let's you enjoy each ingredient and its textures. It's not blended because although I know that's what's popular with the tomato soup crowds, the truth is I just don't cook like that at home. So now, the grilled cheese sandwich… holy moly, cheesy and lovely.
Sprinkle dried basil and salt and pepper to taste. Add fresh basil and oregano, all on smoked ham and wow! Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwich-How to and Recipe You can have Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich
- It’s 4 slices of sandwich bread (any I used brown bread).
- It’s 1 of ripe large tomato.
- Prepare 1 sprig of fresh basil.
- You need 1 of little bit of cheddar and cream cheese.
- It’s To taste of pepper & salt.
- It’s of Some jalapenos (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of softened Butter.
This grilled cheese sandwich version is quick and easy to prepare. It is just like making a simple grilled Swiss cheese sandwich. Arrange the cheese, embutido, basil, and tomato over a slice of white bread. Top with the remaining slice to form sandwich.
Tomato and basil grilled cheese sandwich step by step
- First of all slice your tomatoes and put them aside.
- When done, apply butter on both sides of the breads and once done flip the sides from which the buttered side is facing down this is called "buttered side down".
- Then add on your cheeses, tomatoes, basil, jalapenos, salt and pepper at the end. Close your sandwich with the other bread slice with buttered side up and grill it on grill pan until cheese melts(turning the sides continuously).
- Finally take the sanwiches of grill pan, place on plate, cut triangles and serve!!!.
Melt half of the butter in medium-sized pan. This grilled cheese with tomato is one of the best grilled cheese recipes out there, featuring roasted tomatoes, tomato mayo, basil, and melty mozzarella. Keep reading for how this best grilled cheese sandwich (aka grilled cheese with tomato and basil), was inspired by not knowing anything. Creamy Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheddar-Basil Sandwiches. Top each with a sandwich thin top.